Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Every Princess Needs Her Beauty Sleep



And boy is she getting it!  Livy is now sleeping up to 11 hours a night! Unless she gets to ride in her car seat, she's up playing all day and snoozing at night.  This is a relief, since I require 8 hours of sleep in order to operate.  My co-workers told me horror stories of running on 2 hours of sleep or else for the first few MONTHS!  We really hit the jackpot because she figured out night and day in the first 2 weeks of life.

Brian started working nights so he'll be taking care of Livy once I return to work next month.  Until then, I like to wake him up in the mornings by tucking the baby in bed next to him.  Can you think of anything better to wake up to?  This picture is the first time Livy got to feel mommy's fuzzy blanket.  Every time I would run it across her cheek he eyes would get big and she'd coo like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment