Thursday, August 13, 2009

Great Great Uncle Chuckles


Alivia finally met her Great Aunt Linda and Great Great Uncle Charles. Or, as he referred to himself, "Uncle Chuckles." It was an incredible experience to see the two interact because I feel like it wasn't that long ago that Uncle Charles was holding my younger brother Kyle.

I feel so blessed to have him in Alivia's life, especially since my grandfather didn't live long enough to meet her. He would be so proud of her and watching Charles "ooh" and "aah" over her is a great reminder of this.

As for Great Aunt Linda, Alivia is in for a real treat. I've already decided my daughter is going to be a girly girl and Linda will take full advantage of this I'm sure. I have a feeling once she's big enough, there will be a Barbie under the Christmas tree every year for Alivia, just as there was for me.

I look forward to celebrating the holidays with Linda, Charles and the rest of the Whites. I have a feeling it will remind me of the childhood holidays I spent with them. What a treat to relive such great memories! Yet another blessing attached to having a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment