Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Video Catch Up


We've had a lot going on lately, so I haven't been able to update much. Here are some cute videos from the last few weeks.




Animal Sounds




Strawberry Experience





Broccoli Experience


Lately Alivia has been really into helping with chores around the house. These include putting things in and out of the fridge for meals and snacks, dusting the fronts of the appliances, and as you'll see in the video below: vacuuming.

The best part of her love of vacuuming is when I take out our Dyson and plug it in, Alivia immediately puts her vacuum on the couch so it's not in the way. I've tried to explain she can vacuum along side of me, but she waits until I'm done instead.



Vacuuming with Mommy's shoes




Reading to Puppy



No comments:

Post a Comment