Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hi ho, Hi ho, It's back to work I go!


Sorry for the lack of posts.  I went back to work May 7th, and it's safe to say it's been an adjustment.  I was totally fine leaving Livy with Brian.  I wasn't ok, however, the day we brought her to daycare.  We dropped her off and explained the important things the provider should know.  We said goodbye and the minute I turned the corner to my car I was sobbing.  It's such an unnatural feeling to leave your own flesh and blood with a "stranger."  Luckily Livy is only doing daycare 1-2 days a week.  This should be great because she'll get socialization time, yet the majority of her days will be spent with mom and dad.


First day of daycare photo.  notice Livy's "backpack" (diaper bag) is in the photo as well. 


I'm also including some pictures of Alivia's 3 month photo shoot.  I cannot believe how fast she is growing!  She's turning into a little person.  She now rolls onto her tummy, puts her toes in her mouth, grabs mommy's hair, and picks up our TV remotes.  Oh, and the best is she is a talker!  i come home from work and she just babbles for up to an hour at a time.  I like to think she's telling me all about her day's happenings.















No comments:

Post a Comment