Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Jumperoo: God's gift to new moms



My girlfriends bought me a motorized swing  for my baby shower and I thought I was set.  Turns out you can't predict what toys will be the baby's favorite.  One of my friends kept telling me to buy a jumperoo, but I kept refusing to bring one more bulky toy into the house.  The friend became so intent on me getting one, that she eventually brought me hers.  The outcome?  Alivia is in love!  Even fighting off a cold right now, she is the happiest baby when she's in this contraption.  She's standing on her own, bouncing around, chatting about her day and then......CRASHES.  One minute the music is going, the next minute she's face down in la la land dreaming about milk and naps.  How great is this?

I have a video on my phone of her struggling to stay awake, but it's pretty poor resolution.  I took another one on our camcorder so I'll see if I can get that uploaded. 

No comments:

Post a Comment