Thursday, December 17, 2009

Must Be Santa, Santa Claus!


Grandma Sprafka and I took Alivia to meet Santa in Hudson this past weekend. Alivia was all about the big guy-touching his bell bracelets, making eye contact. The best part was that there was a 1 year old in line behind us and when it was her turn, she sat on Santa's knee and bawled her eyes out. I know it might be a less than desirable experience next year, but I was a proud mommy.

Bling, Bling, Bling.

Nice beard big guy!

Well, I want a pony and...

In other Holiday news, Alivia hyperventilates every time we walk upstairs and see the Christmas tree. We're talking arms and legs flailing and screeching. Since she's not old enough to know about presents, Brian and I left a couple of her gifts under the tree unwrapped. Oops. There is one toy that she crawls under the tree for--her first Cabbage Patch doll. She crawls under the tree, picks up the box, brings it to the center of the room and talks to it.




This was my attempt at getting a nice picture of Alivia in front of her first Christmas tree. Oh well, Tripod Freddy strikes again. She might be doing hand stands by New Years.


No comments:

Post a Comment